How to create an evaluation assignment
Felix gives you the ability to perform evaluations against custom weighted criteria. When an evaluation needs to be performed, you can choose the relevant evaluation template and assign the task to the appropriate staff user, these are known as evaluation assignments.
Tip: You can learn more about evaluations and evaluation assignments by reading our guide, Understanding evaluations.
Create an evaluation assignment
To create an evaluation assignment:
- Navigate to Tools > Evaluation Assignments from your Felix dashboard
- Click on the Create Assignment button
- Select the appropriate evaluation template from the drop-down menu
- Select the appropriate evaluation type from the drop-down menu
- Based on the evaluation type selected, use the drop-down menus to select the appropriate Vendor, RFQ and/or Matched Service that you would like the evaluation performed on
- Select an Evaluation Assignment Chair from the drop-down menu
- Select the Evaluation Assignees from the drop-down menu
- Click the Save button to create the assignment