How to send vendor announcements
Felix allows you to manage communication with your vendors by sending announcements of new projects, holiday periods, congratulations and more.
Announcements allow you to send out mass or filtered messages, limiting the time-consuming activity of messaging individual vendors.
Note: Only users with administrator permissions are able to send announcements.
Send an announcement
To send an announcement:
- Navigate to Tools > Messages from your Felix dashboard
- Click the Create New Message button in the top right corner
- Enter a brief subject in the field provided
- Nominate the status of the vendors you wish the announcement to be sent to
- Check the box next to the name of the Recipient Panels you wish the announcement to be sent to
- Enter your announcement text in the Content field
- Click the Send button
Note: All fields on this page are mandatory and must be completed in order to send an announcement to vendors.
Tip: You can learn more about vendor statuses in our guide Understanding vendor statuses.
How will vendors receive the announcement?
Recipients of your announcement will be notified via email. The email will display the subject line, with a link to the contents of the announcement.
When vendors click the link in the email, they will be taken to their Felix account inbox, where they will be able to view the announcment.