How to reset your password
Change your password when logged in
To change the password for your Felix account when logged in:
- Hover over the user icon in the top right corner
- Select Reset Password from the drop-down menu
- Enter your current password in the field provided
- Enter and confirm your new password in the fields provided
- Click the Reset Password button to confirm your changes
Reset a forgotten password
If you have lost or forgotten your password you can reset it from the Felix log in portal.
To reset your password:
- Navigate to the Forgot Password page on the log in portal
- Enter the email address associated with your Felix account
- Check the box beside I'm not a robot to complete the reCAPTCHA verification
- Click the Submit button
- Click the link that has been sent to your email address
- Enter a new password for your account
Tip: Password reset links sent via email will expire after a period of time. If you click the link and it doesn't work, follow the steps above again to request a new link and click it as soon as possible.
Not receiving the password reset email?
If you have requested a link to reset your password but have not yet received the email, be sure to check your junk or spam folders in case it has been caught by your spam filter.
It may take a few minutes to receive the password reset email, however if you haven't received the email after ten minutes it may be best to reach out to our friendly support team for assistance.
Warning: Felix support staff will never ask for your password. We strongly advise against sharing your password or login details with others.