How to add a new user
Felix allows you to add multiple staff users to your organisation with varying permission levels. An administrator user with the necessary permissions can create new users at any time.
Tip: You can learn more about the permissions that can be granted to users in our guide Understanding security groups.
Add a new user
To add a new user:
- Navigate to Settings > User Management from your Felix dashboard
- Click the Add New User button in the top right corner
- Enter the user's first and last name in the fields provided
- Enter the user's email address in the field provided
- Enter the user's phone number in the field provided
- Select the appropriate Security Group/s from the drop-down menu
- Click the Save button
The new user will receive a notification to the nominated email address, which will contain their username and password used to log in to Felix.
Note: Organisations using Single Sign-On (SSO) should add users by their Azure AD email address.