How to allow vendors to update quotes
During RFQ creation you have the option to prevent vendors from updating their quotes. If this option has been selected, vendors may only submit their quotes once while the quoting period is open unless given permission by an organisation user.
Allow vendors to update their quote
To allow a vendor to update their quote:
- Navigate to Projects & Quotes > Requests for Quotation from your Felix dashboard
- Hover over the more icon beside the relevant RFQ
- Select View Details from the drop-down menu
- Navigate to the Quotes tab
- Locate the service that has been quoted and the vendor you wish to unlock
- Hover over the more icon beside the relevant vendor
- Check the permission box beside Allow Quote Updates
The vendor will be allowed to update their pricing only once for as long as the Allow Quote Updates checkbox is ticked. After the quote has been updated it will become locked again. To disable a vendor from further updating their pricing, simply un-check the permission box beside Allow Quote Updates.