How to approve an RFQ service
If you are an organisation user with approval permissions, you may be asked to sign-off on RFQ activities.
Tip: You can learn more about approvals and approval workflows in our guide, Understanding approval groups and workflows.
Approve or decline a service
To approve or decline a service:
- Navigate to My Tasks > Approval Instances from your Felix dashboard
- Click the Show Filters button to unfurl the filter options
- Select your name from the Filter Awaiting drop-down menu
- Locate the instance that you would like to provide approval for
- Hover over the more icon beside the relevant approval instance
- Select View from the drop-down menu
- Review all the details provided
- Navigate to the Requires Approval By section near the bottom of the page
- Click the Approve button to provide your approval. You may wish to enter approval comments to document any additional details relating to your approval. These comments will be displayed to other approvers in the approval instance, and any other users with permissions to access the instance. These comments will not be displayed to vendors
- Alternatively, click the Decline button to decline the request. You are required to specify the reason for declining. Your comment will be displayed to other approvers in the approval instance and any other users with permission to access the instance. The reason will not be visible to vendors