If page performance is slow and/or unresponsive, this guide can assist you in performing troubleshooting.
Tip: To get the most out of Felix it is important to use a browser that won't impede your experience. You can learn about which browsers are supported by Felix by reading our guide, Internet browser support.
Troubleshooting a slow or unresponsive page
To troubleshoot a slow or unresponsive Felix page:
- Refresh the page in your web browser
- Confirm your internet connection is working correctly by attempting to load a different website
- Clear your browser cache and attempt to load the page again
- Try loading the page on a different web browser to confirm if the issue is unique to the browser
- Try loading the page on a different computer or device to confirm if the issue is unique to your device
Tip: If you are unsure how to clear your browser cache, you can learn more by reading our guide How to clear your browser cache.
Still having trouble?
If you're still having trouble the Felix support team are always here for you! Simply contact our support team with any screenshots and supporting details about the page, web browser and actions you were trying to take.
When submitting a support request, providing answers to the questions below can help our team identify and resolve your issue as quickly as possible:
- A brief description of the issue you are experiencing
- What internet browser are you using?
- Are you receiving any error messages, if so what do they say? (Please provide a screenshot if possible)
- Have you attempted to load the page on a different web browser, if so which browsers and did the issue persist?
- Have you attempted to load the page on a different device, if so did the issue persist?
Was this article helpful?