How to deactivate payment details
If a vendor updates or changes their payment details, you are able to deactivate the old details within Felix.
Note: You are only able to deactivate payment details that have been previously validated and are currently active.
Deactivate a vendor's payment details
To deactivate a vendor's payment details:
- Navigate to the relevant vendor profile
- Click on the arrow on the Payments tab
- Select Payment Details from the drop-down menu
- Locate the payment details that you would like to deactivate
- Hover over the more icon beside the relevant entry
- Select View from the drop-down menu
- Enter a reason for the deactivation in the field provided
- Click the Deactivate button
Warning: Deactivating a vendor's payment details is a permanent action. You will not be able to reactivate a vendor's payment details.
Note: If a vendor's payment details have been deactivated, the entry will show with a status of Declined in the Payment Details tab.