How to set panel registration dates
Your organisation may choose to select a specific time frame in which vendors are allowed to register against certain panels and/or update their panel memberships, these are known as panel registration dates.
Panel registration dates can be configured globally, allowing vendors to register against any of your panels within the specified time frame, or on a per panel basis.
Note: Panel registration dates can only be configured or updated by administrator users from your organisation.
Configure panel registration dates
To configure panel registration dates:
- Navigate to Settings > General Settings from your Felix dashboard
- Locate the Global Start and End Date section
- Use the Start Date and Start Time fields to select when you want to allow the first panel registration to open
- Use the End Date and End Time fields to select when you want the last panel registration to close
- Select the appropriate option, Global or Per Panel as the Register Type
- (Per Panel Only) Select the Start Date and Start Time for the individual panel
- (Per Panel Only) Select the End Date and End Time for the individual panel
- (Per Panel Only) Repeat steps 6-7 for each individual panel
- Click the blue Update button
Note: If electing to use a per panel register type, the start and end dates for each panel must fall between the dates specified in the Global Start and End Date section.