How to allow vendors to update standard rates
Your organisation may choose to allow your vendors to periodically review and update their standard rates during certain time periods. Vendors will be unable to change or update their standard rates outside of the specified time periods.
Your organisation may set a specified time period for vendors to update their rates globally, allowing vendors to update the standard rates for services that are registered against any panels, or on a per panel basis.
Tip: You can manually unlock a vendor's application to allow them to update their standard rates at any time. You can learn how to do this in our guide How to unlock a vendor.
Allow vendors to update standard rates
To allow vendors to update their standard rates during specified time periods:
- Navigate to Settings > General Settings from your Felix dashboard
- Locate the Rates Open and Close Dates section
- Use the Start Date and Start Time fields to select when you want to allow the first standard rates update
- Use the End Date and End Time fields to select when you want to close standard rates for updating
- Select the appropriate option, Global or Per Panel as the Register Type
- (Per Panel Only) Select the Start Date and Start Time for the individual panel
- (Per Panel Only) Select the End Date and End Time for the individual panel
- (Per Panel Only) Repeat steps 6-7 for each individual panel
- Click the blue Update button
Note: If electing to use a per panel register type, the start and end dates for each panel must fall between the dates specified in the Rates Open and Close Dates section.