How to request RFA approval
After a Recommendation for Award (RFA) has been raised, you will need to request approval for the award from other organisation users.
Tip: You can learn more about recommending a vendor for award in our guide, How to recommend a vendor for award.
Request RFA Approval
Tip: If you clicked the Start Approval button when recommending a vendor for award you will be directed to the creation page for the approval instance. If you are already on this page you can skip to step 7 in the instructions below.
To request approval for a recommendation for award:
- Navigate to Projects & Quotes > Requests for Quotation from your Felix dashboard
- Hover over the more icon beside the relevant RFQ
- Select View Details from the drop-down menu
- Navigate to the Engagements & Awards tab of the RFQ
- Locate the relevant pending engagement
- Click the Edit Workflow button beside the relevant RFA engagement
- Review the Recommendation for Award Details section
- Respond to the questions. These may consist of a mix of mandatory and/or non-mandatory questions and document uploads
- In the Requires Approval By section, select the appropriate approvers for the RFA approval workflow
- Click the Send for Approval button
Note: The maximum file-size of a document that can be uploaded to Felix is 256MiB.
Tip: After the recommendation for award has been approved you will be required to send the engagement to the relevant vendors. You can learn how to do this in our guide, How to recommend a vendor for award