A re-qualification report allows you to view the re-qualification status of all your vendors in one central location. Felix gives you the ability to search and filter vendor re-qualifications to compile a report that has been customised to suit your needs.
Re-qualification reports can be customised to only include a specific vendor or vendors belonging to a specific status or panel. You can also generate a report based on the due-date of the re-qualification, if the re-qualification has been finalised, or by searching for a specific keyword.
Generate a re-qualification report
To generate a re-qualification report:
- Navigate to Reports > Questionnaire Sign Off from your Felix dashboard
- (Optional) Use the Quick Search field to search for a specific keyword
- (Optional) Click the Show Filters button to unfurl the filters menu
- (Optional) Filter your results as required using the drop-down menus, then click the Apply Filters button
- When you are ready to generate the report, click the Actions button in the top right corner
- Select Download CSV from the drop-down menu
Note: Your report will be generated as per the filters you have selected. You can generate a report of all vendor re-qualifications by following the steps above without applying any filters.
Tip: When generating a re-qualification report, you can click on the vendors name to be taken to the Re-Qualification History tab of the relevant vendor profile. On this page you can view any comments associated with past re-qualifications, as well as the timeline of re-qualifications for this vendor.