Felix gives vendors the ability to submit a contract deviation request if they wish to deviate from the standard terms and conditions of an engagement. Staff users from your organisation will be required to review the request and determine if it should be accepted.
Accept a contract deviation request
To accept a contract deviation request:
- Navigate to the relevant RFQ
- Click the Deviations tab inside the RFQ
- Locate the contract deviation request you wish to accept
- Click the Details button beside the relevant clause
- Review the details of the request as required
- Click the Accept for Approval button towards the bottom of the page
- Click the Yes button to confirm
Was this article helpful?