If your organisation has accepted a vendor's contract deviation request, you are able to create a special condition. Special conditions are required to be accepted by both parties.
Tip: Before you are able to create a special condition you must first accept the vendor's request. You can learn how to do this in our guide; How to accept a contract deviation request.
Create a special condition
To create a special condition:
- Navigate to the relevant RFQ
- Click on the Deviations tab inside the RFQ
- Locate the relevant completed request that you wish to turn into a special condition
- Click the Details button beside the relevant clause
- Click the Create Special Condition button towards the bottom of the page
- Review the details of the special condition and update if required
- Click the Yes button to confirm