When responding to an RFQ the organisation may request that you submit your quote against a pricing schedule. A pricing schedule allows the organisation to view quotes against a custom list of items or services to meet their requirements.
Complete a pricing schedule
To complete a pricing schedule:
- Navigate to Requests for Quotation from your Felix dashboard
- Locate the RFQ you wish to respond to
- Hover over the more icon beside the relevant RFQ
- Select View Details from the drop-down menu
- Navigate to the Items/Packages tab of the RFQ
- Locate the pricing requirements section towards the bottom of the page
- Click the Open Pricing Schedule button
- (Optional) Enter the quantity that you propose the organisation may require for this project
- Enter the rate in the field provided
- (Optional) Click the comments icon beside the relevant row to enter any comments relevant to this line in the pricing schedule
- Repeat steps 8-10 for each line item you wish to submit pricing against
- Click the Save & Close button at the bottom of the page
The comments prompt will allow you to enter general comments, as well as the inclusions and exclusions related to this line item.
The organisation can choose to indicate which line items you are required to submit pricing against, and which line items are optional. You will only be required to submit pricing against the mandatory line items to submit your quote response.