How to check for Aconex document updates
To check for updates to documents in Aconex:
- Navigate to Projects & Quotes > Requests for Quotation from your Felix dashboard
- Locate the RFQ that you would like to check for document updates
- Hover over the more icon beside the relevant RFQ
- Select View Details from the drop-down menu
- Navigate to the Documents tab of the RFQ
- Click the Check for Updates button towards the top of the page
DMS documents that have new revisions available will be indicated by an exclamation icon beside the title of the document.
Was this article helpful?