How to apply a sign-off template to a vendor
Sign-off templates allow your organisation to automatically designate individual sections of the questionnaire to a staff user to provide their sign off. Sign off templates can be assigned to vendors during the invite process, when unlocking a vendor and/or when updating a vendor's panel memberships.
Tip: To learn more about applying a sign-off template to a vendor during the invite or unlock process you can read our guides; How to invite a vendor and How to unlock a vendor.
Applying a sign-off template to a vendor
To apply a sign-off template to a vendor:
- Click on Vendors in your navigation bar to access the vendor listing
- Locate the vendor you wish to apply a sign-off template to
- Hover over the more icon beside the relevant vendor
- Select View Profile from the drop-down menu
- Click the Details tab and select Panels from the drop-down menu
- Select the appropriate sign-off template for the relevant panel/s from the Sign-off template drop-down menu
- Click the Update button
- Select Update Panels from the drop-down menu
- Click Yes in the prompt to confirm your changes
Note: If a vendor is yet to submit their application, sign-off assignments will be created based on the applied template at the time of submission. If the vendor has already submitted their application any missing sign-offs for new sections (e.g. A new panel) will be assigned automatically overnight based on the new template selected.