You have the flexibility to create new users whenever needed, enabling you to invite your entire team to join Felix. This facilitates seamless collaboration on tasks like registrations, prequalifications, and RFQ responses.
To add a new user:
- Navigate to Settings > User Management from the main menu.
- Click the Add New User button at the top right corner.
- Fill out the following fields:
- (Required) First Name
- (Required) Last Name
- (Required) Email
- Job Title
- (Required) Security Groups - Select an option from the dropdown menu.
- (Required) Status - This is greyed out and already set to Approved as default.
- Click the Save button. The new user will receive a notification to the nominated email address which will contain the username and password used to log in to Felix.
If you receive an Email already taken error, this means the user you wish to add already has an existing Felix account. In these instances, the user in question should reach out to the Support team to either delete his Felix account or you can request to merge the accounts.