Every procurement schedule belongs to a project on Felix. Once you create a project, a procurement schedule is not automatically created. You can create a procurement schedule once per project. Changes to the schedule configuration can then be made without affecting the template. Follow the steps below on creating a procurement schedule.
Users will need the following permissions to create a procurement schedule.
- Create Procurement Schedules permission
- This permission lets you create a schedule from scratch or use any template.
- Create Procurement Schedules From Default Templates permission
- This permission lets you create a schedule from a specific template.
To create a procurement schedule:
- You can only create a procurement schedule once per project.
- Once created, it is not possible to remove the procurement schedule.
Refer to How to Create and Modify Package groups to create package groups.