Procurement schedule views are created in relation to a project. Every project can have different views.
Procurement schedule views help you to create quick access to most commonly used configurations of procurement schedules. It helps you to navigate faster, find an information faster, and allows you to focus on what is important in a specific task.
A procurement schedule view is a collection of hidden fields where you can filter and sort packages, and save the filters and sorts you applied in the view.
There are two ways to create a view:
- All views visible in a project is visible to all users who can access the procurement schedule.
- Clicking the View full table will show all the fields in the table unfiltered and unsorted.
It is recommended to configure a standard default views for a template to avoid modifying views frequently.
Since there is no UI to create views, editing and deleting views as well can be done upon reaching out to the project delivery team.
- Deleting a column while in a view will delete the column from the entire procurement schedule.
- Adding a column while in a view will save the column to the current view and not to any other views.
- Moving a column will be reflected across all views and not to a specific view.