To assist customers in leveraging integrated workflows and automation we have developed an API to allow you to perform operations such as reading, modifying, adding, and deleting data from your account.
The Web API is an add-on feature for premium and enterprise Felix organisations. If you wish to enable this feature for your organisation reach out to our friendly team for more information.
- Connect Felix to other platforms in your technology stack.
- Get key information about vendor management activities.
- Get key information about sourcing activities.
- Suspend and reinstate vendors.
- Add and remove tags from vendors.
- Create, update, and remove external references for vendors.
What can I do with the data?
Using the Web API customers will be able to access data from Felix for a range of purposes from reporting and business insights, to integrating Felix with other applications. This unlocks the potential for customers to;
- improve risk management (i.e. check for suspended vendors to enforce a purchase order block),
- seamlessly share data across systems (i.e. third-party vendor data integrations),
- and drive informed decision making (i.e. Microsoft Power BI, custom reporting).
Where can I find out more?
To find out more explore our frequently asked questions and our developer documentation.